My Freschetta pizza addiction is not going to get any weaker: now I am starting my day with it, having it for breakfast. Well, it’s not the worst and unhealthiest eating decision I’ve ever made.. I think, my worst breakfast was composed from some meat pie and Cola. Eww.
Last week I received my precious Topkapi palette from Chanel collection Byzance de Chanel. Although that was my love from the first sight, I doubted for quite a while whether to buy it or not: the colors seemed not to be unique and the price seemed to be too high. But I did not own any of these colors and, as you can see, I got it, and I do not regret – the palette is beautiful.
I am not going to review it with swatches and blablabla, there are already enough wonerful and emotional reviews of Topkapi in the Internet.
I will show Chanel Topkapi “in action” on my average, european-looking pale (green) face. I have always been kind of reluctant to use dark eye shadows, because they look too heavy on me no matter how carefully I apply them. In Topkapi case, it might be the shimmer, it can be the formula, but I finally do not resemble a silent movie actress.
Please don’t pay much attention to my goofy face on the second picture…. This is what I used:
1) Clinique Loose Powder
2) Stila Perfecting Concealer
3) Benefit Oo-La-Lift undereye highlighter
4) Nars Cactus Flower Cream Blush (a no-no.. Gets into every pore, goes on unevenly, packs on too much noticeable glitter. I used it here only because I just needed a brighter color.)
5) Chanel Topkapi Quad (the darkest shade works great as a liner!)
6) Clinique High Impact Mascara
7) Victoria’s Secret Lipstick, shade Be Mine applied with a finger.
This is it, I hope this post was entertaining and useful to you somehow. Thank you for reading, I will be back tomorrow with the results of yesterday’s shopping (or maybe another lipstick from my collection).